Total Pageviews

Friday 31 August 2012

Where I left off..

It's been quite a while since I did a blog post. I've been really busy and not had much time to think about what to write.
Suddenly I realised its September again tomorrow. Can't believe it, the time just seems to leap by in big chunks!

I have done some lovely things this year, seen some fabulous places, met some really nice people.   I suppose it's been a very good year.
Highlights have included the Olympics, of course, trips to France, Jersey and Denmark.
But I think my favourite was the little camping trip with Archie! Spending a night under canvas with a little fury hot water bottle snuggled up beside me, listening to the night sounds outside, was just so special.

He's such a loyal companion; loves me unconditionally and never asks for anything in return, other than a nice walk. His tail wags constantly, he smiles all the time and the welcome I get when I come home from work is worth a million pounds.

Short blog post this to get me back into it again! Early start tomorrow, to get my little man out for his walk before I go down to the pencil museum to man our c-art exhibition from 10 till 5.

Another busy day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment