Total Pageviews

Friday 6 July 2012

Phew - finished at last!

I finally finished the last picture for the exhibition tonight. I was going to send them in tonight but when I took photos of them, they weren't good. Too dark by the time I finished and with flash, the colours were subdued. So I will take pics of them in daylight tomorrow and submit my entries.

Then I just wait to see if they pass the judging for selection into the exhibition.

Heres a sneak preview for you, loyal blog readers. :-)
Remember that the photos of them aren't good, so don't be too harsh in your criticism...





Title: As sweet as honey


Title: Antarctic swim team



T'other side o t'wall


3 comments:

Judith said...

Wow... I love those penguins, it's almost as if you were under the water, looking up to the surface.

Ruby said...

Thankyou! Fingers crossed they are accepted for the exhibition x

Bill said...

Glad Judith said penguins - I was going to say seals until I looked again. Bloody good picture !

Post a Comment