Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Lovely day

I haven't blogged for a while as I've been really busy of late.
But today I decided to take a bit of time and re-establish my enjoyment of blogging. It's a funny thing, but writing words down is quite a new experience for me. But I've discovered I like doing it!

Today was one of those days that are almost perfect - no really!
I woke up feeling particularly good and had a good sing-a-long to my ipod in the car on the way to work.
so when I got to work, I was ready to tackle anything.
During the time I was there, I managed to finish a job that has been difficult and time-consuming. Isn't it great when you finish something like that? Leaving the office with a fabulous sense of satisfaction, I was greeted by them most magnificent sunset over the Irish Sea. We get some good ones on the west coast, but this one was staggering in its beauty!
Why do I never have my camera when I need it?
I did try to capture the light on my phone, but it doesn't do justice to the colours that were changing every few seconds.


Anyway, to add to the wonderful sunset, I drove to pick up my God-daughter from college and gave her a lift home, enjoying our conversation very much. I love the fact the she tells me what's going on in her life - I feel flattered by that actually :)

So I got home feeling good already, to be met by the most beautiful bouquet of flowers that had been delivered this morning from some very dear friends in Jersey.

Then I managed to sort out the iplayer on my Wii that's been refusing to connect to the wireless network!
Did a painting that I'm pretty happy with (for a friend) and decided to chill on the PC for a while. Play a few relaxing games (lexulous, pool and Cityville to be precise!) and write about my great day.

Just one of those days that doesn't fail to make you smile....

     



I hope if you are reading this you have had a day as good as mine xxx



1 comment:

Wendy said...

Lovely sunset pictures, Barbara! I love the sky :)

Post a Comment