Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 December 2011

Endomondo Walking Workout

Endomondo Walking Workout: was out walking 12.74 miles in 3h:42m:21s using Endomondo.

Had quite a good 'Christmas Day' Went out on the bike this morning and did almost 8 miles, but it was very wet, so I gave up.

Decided instead to take Archie for a longer walk and we ended up going around Lonscale Fell to the back of Skiddaw, The rain kept off, but it wasn't half windy! At times it was difficult to keep upright, but was quite mild in the shelter of the fell. went a little bit further than intended, but enjoyed it - invigorating!!

And for the second year in a row I have successfully managed to use more calories than I've consumed. My Christmas lunch was a delicious ham sandwich in the shelter of a massive rock. and because it's Christmas I never met a single soul out there - could have been on Mars!
IT was great.

Here are a couple of pics (if I can upload them from my phone)







Roll on tomorrow - another walk is calling....

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Stunning pictures of the fells, I have never visited in winter

Post a Comment